When I started Scrumptious Wicks, I set out to make premium handcrafted candles with scents that were inspired from unique and exotic ingredients. Plenty of inspiration came from food ingredients like Blood Orange and Lemongrass, but soon enough the inspiration expanded beyond food, and now the scent list continues to grow today. Scrumptious Wicks candles are hand-poured in small batches and are made with all natural soy wax and cotton-braided wicks. They burn cleaner and longer compared to traditional paraffin candles (which are made of a gasoline by-product), so our customers can feel great about the safe and high-quality products they are purchasing.
Owner & Founder
scrumptious wicks luxe - the luxury candle collection
Love everything about these candles! I have received compliments every time someone has walked into my apartment while they are burning. They burn slowly and smell amazing! Delivery was on time and packaging was well-done.
The ginger and red saffron candle is one of my favorites. It's such a unique scent, it's warm, spicy, and lasts so long, even after extinguishing the flame! You can really tell Sonya cares so much about the scent profiles in her candles, the balance here is perfect. All of her products are beautifully made and packaged, I cannot wait to buy more for myself and as gifts!
These candles smell exactly as described and burn evenly! I gave it as a gift and the recipient was incredibly happy. This shop is professional and efficient. I will definitely purchase again in the future!
Candle Care Tips
1. The first burn is the most important. Burn your candle until the top layer of wax has fully melted and reached the edges of the container.
2. Always trim your wicks to 1/4" and remove the trimmings from the jar before re-lighting to reduce soot and smoke.
3. Keep your candle on a flat surface and straighten the wick out before re-lighting to create an even melt pool. Also avoid drafts and fans for this same reason.
4. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours to reduce carbon build-up on the wick.
5. Most important of all: do not leave a candle burning unattended!