Why Soy Wax?
There are a number of benefits to using soy wax in candles:
- Soy wax is naturally renewable and made from American farmer-grown soy beans
- It burns cleaner and longer compared to paraffin wax (which is a gasoline by-product)
- It releases fragrance exceptionally well
- It's easy to clean up if spilled
- Soy wax candles are virtually smoke-free and soot-free when burned properly
Candle Care Tips
Follow these tips to keep your Scrumptious Wicks candles in tip top shape!
- The first burn is the most important. Burn your candle until the top layer of wax has fully melted and reached the edges of the container.
- Always trim your wicks to 1/4" and remove the trimmings from the jar before re-lighting to reduce soot and smoke.
- Keep your candle on a flat surface and straighten the wick out before re-lighting to create an even melt pool. Also avoid drafts and fans for this same reason.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours to reduce carbon build-up on the wick.
- Most important of all: do not leave a candle burning unattended!
Do you offer Custom Orders/Wholesale?
Yes! Scrumptious Wicks candles make great favors for parties, showers, and even corporate events! Wholesale is also available for store owners. Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information: candle size (4 oz tin or 8 oz glass jar), number of items, and desired delivery date.
Due to the nature of all our products being handmade, refunds/exchanges are not available at this time. Should you have any issues with damaged items due to shipping, please send us an e-mail with photo documentation of the damage at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery, and we will try to resolve the issue immediately.