Why Soy & Coconut Wax?
- All natural alternative to paraffin wax, which is a gasoline by-product
- Burns cleaner and longer compared to paraffin wax
- Releases fragrance exceptionally well
- Easy to clean up if spilled
- Virtually smoke-free and soot-free when burned properly
Candle Care Tips
Follow these tips to keep your Scrumptious Wicks candles in tip top shape!
- The first burn is the most important. Burn your candle until the top layer of wax has fully melted and reached the edges of the jar.
- Always trim your wicks to 1/4 inch and remove the trimmings from the jar before lighting to reduce soot and smoke.
- Keep your candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface and straighten the wick out before lighting. Avoid drafts and fans while burning.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use of your candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains. Please do not use a wax warmer to finish the wax either as this may cause your jar to overheat and crack.
- Do not leave a candle burning unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.
Do you offer Custom Orders/Wholesale?
Yes, Scrumptious Wicks candles make great favors for parties, showers, and even corporate events! To get started, please email us at email@example.com with your desired candle size, number of items, and delivery date. We will get back to you shortly with a customized quote based on this information.
Wholesale ordering is also available for store owners via Faire.
Due to the nature of all our products being handmade, refunds/exchanges are not available at this time. Should you have any issues with damaged items due to shipping, please send us an e-mail with photo documentation of the damage at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery, and we will try to resolve the issue immediately.